Thursday, March 30, 2006

Dealership Freebies!

A few weeks ago I saved a Jeep ad from our Sunday paper. Inside was a promotion where you could win a new Jeep or Chrysler car, and everyone who entered was guaranteed a 31-piece emergency roadside kit by mail. The promotion ends on March 31, 2006, so I decided to stop in tonight and find out if I would be taking home a new car (Yeah, right.) Since the dealership was actually on my normal route home, it didn't really take any extra gas, and only a little bit of time. My kit should be arriving in 6-8 weeks.

Needless to say, I didn't win a new car.

A couple blocks away there is a Lincoln dealership, and it just so happens that there is a promotion for free American Airlines AAdvantage miles going on right now. So I stopped in there as well. I got 2,500 bonus miles for stopping in, as well as 250 more for viewing a clip online. I could get 25,000 miles for buying a Zephyr, but I think that one I'm going to pass on. If you're an AAdvantage member, check out www.aa.com/lincoln.

No comments: