As of February 28, 2007:
- I have $23,642.46 in cash, checking and savings accounts. An increase of $344.17 since last month.
- I have $31,580.94 in my 401(k), Roth IRA, and other stock accounts. An increase of $1,196.51 since last month.
- I now owe $15,591.38 on two credit cards at 0% interest. An additional debt of $56.20 since last month.
- I have a home and a car worth approximately $130,900.
- I now owe $117,221.94 on my mortgage and home equity loan. I paid off an additional $309.59 since last month.
- I currently have $649.98 in my Health Savings Account. This is an increase of $199.67 since last month.
One note, my high balance in available cash is offset by the large credit card balance. I finally decided to try taking a 0% loan and stick it in a savings account and earn 5.84% on it for a while. It's sitting at HSBC Direct to take advantage of their temporary promotional rate.